Gokarna: A trek that goes through more than 5 pristine beaches on the west coast of India involves mountains, or forests, or valleys. This trek contrasts the usual destinations and still gives you that adrenaline rush.
Vibhooti Falls: The Vibhooti Falls is a beautiful waterfall hidden in the western ghats and not yet one of those over-crowded popular tourist destinations. Legend of Vibhuti Falls is linked to the legend of Yana Rocks. It is believed that the water that comes from Yana is the Vubhuti or sacred ash, and that gives these perennial falls the name – Vibhuti Falls.
Dandeli: Nature is at its bountiful best at Dandeli (North Karnataka) with a swiftly flowing river and great rapids making it a haven for adventure and water sports enthusiasts. Dense forests around Dandeli are home to some of the most revered wild species including elephants, bison, panthers, leopards, and tigers, calling for an adventurous tryst with these majestic beasts into the heart of the wilderness. While exploring the challenging Kavala Caves and experiencing the natural water springs are some of the other adventurous experiences not to be missed.
All in all, Dandeli has a plethora of activities to indulge anyone. Revel in the adventures and the unparalleled scenic beauty of this destination located on the banks of the Kali River is complemented by the exotic wildlife that resides in its tropical forests.
Day 0:Hyderbad to Hubli by Train
Board train to Hubballi
- 3:50 PM - Hyd Deccan
- 4:00 PM - Begumpet
- 4:30 PM - Lingampalli
Notes for the day:
1. You will not get time to change your dress till we reach Vibhooti Falls the next day morning; so wear your desired clothes before boarding the train itself.
2. Don't forget to carry a thin blanket to be used for the night train journey.
Day 1:Waterfall & Beach Trek
- Reach Hubbali by 6.30 AM
- We will use Washrooms inside the train to save time.
- Get into a private vehicle in Hubbali.
- Quick breakfast stop on the way.
- Reach Vibhooti waterfall around 10 AM.
- (We will try to reach here early so as to avoid over-crowding & be able to enjoy swimming in the waterfall)
- A Small 10 mins hike will take you to the waterfall.
- Dive into the waterfall. Life jackets are available on rent. (50 rs per jacket.)
- We will spend a good amount of time here.
- Once we are done get back to the vehicle parking area. Change your clothes if required.
Notes for the day:
- Keep one pair of quick-dry clothes & a plastic polythene bag handy. Before getting into the waterfall you'll change into quick-dry clothes & post swimming you will change back to your original pair.
- Changing tents will be facilitated.
- Stop for a quick lunch break. (Veg thali: 80-100rs)
- Reach Belekan beach by 2 PM and start the hike towards Om beach.
- After 20 mins we reach Paradise beach. This is our favorite beach! We shall spend an hour here. We will go swimming in the ocean and do kayaking which is one thrilling experience!
Life jacket = 50 rs
- Kayaking + Life Jacket = 250 rs + 50 rs(This is a special rate for Go Adventure travellers! ;)
- Don't miss the kayaking experience here! Life jackets are of good quality, need not worry even if you do not know swimming.
- Washrooms and changing rooms are available here.
Notes: Your quick-dry pair will come in handy here before getting into the sea.
- Start from Paradise beach by 3:30 PM
- Cover half-moon beach, Small hell beach, and reach Om beach by sunset.
- Experience a beautiful sunset here and then head towards our beautiful seaside stay.
- 15 mins drive from om beach followed by 10 mins walk takes you to our stay which is just 20 meter away from sea waves!
- Freshen up, have dinner and team games
- Order your food 30 mins before as it will take 30 mins for them to prepare food.
- Food is too good here!
Day 2:Murudeshwar Temple
- Wake up early spend some time on the beach.
- Head towards Murudeshwar Temple.
- Reach temple by 11 AM. Have lunch here.
- We will start by 2 PM from here.
- Reach Hubbali Railway station by 8 PM.
- Have dinner and board the train.
Day 3: Reach Hyderabad
8:00 AM: Reach Hyderabad
Clothing & Footwear
- Walking/Sports/Trekking shoe. (Please make sure that you are using soft rubber-sole footwear)
- A pair of sandals/ flip-flops
- 30-40 L backpack (Do not carry suitcases or trolleys)
- Sleeping bag (You can replace it by a thin blanket or bed-sheet if you don't want to invest in a sleeping bag)
- 3 pairs of quick-dry clothing. (Please wear one pair on Friday night before coming to the railway station. You'll not get an opportunity to change during our travel.)
- 3 pairs of socks
Food & Beverage
- Min 2 liters of water each (Please bring reusable water bottles so that together we can discourage the use of plastic on the trails)
- Snacks (Carry plenty of dry snacks, energy bars, candies & ORS to munch on during the trek)
- Power bank
- Govt. Issued ID proof
- Headtorch / Hand-held torch (Avoid mobile flashlights.)
- Medicines (If you have any health issues. Please ensure that you inform our trek leaders beforehand.)
- Sanitation kit (Carrying Odomos would come in handy)
- Raincoat, rain cover for your bag, zip lock punches for mobiles
- Sun cap
✅ Hyderabad to Hubli (Volvo NON-AC Sleeper bus or AC Volvo semi-sleeper)
✅ Hubli to Hyderabad (Sleeper class Train)
✅ Tempo Traveler for three days
✅ 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
✅ Homestay (3 or 4 sharing basis)
✅ Camping (3 sharing basis)
✅ Dandeli water activities - River rafting, Kayaking
✅ First aid
✅ Certified Trek Leaders
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Jungle safari in Dandeli
- Personal expenses
- Cost incidental to changes in the itinerary due to environmental factors which are beyond our control